Related Products Manager for WooCommerce plugin lets you customize related products in WooCommerce.
You change displayed WooCommerce related products number, columns, order; relate by tag, category, product attribute, or manually on per product basis. Hide related products completely. Change-related products title and position.
You may need to clear all product transients to immediately see results on the frontend after changing the plugin’s settings. Alternatively, you can just update each product individually to clear its transients.
Related Products Manager Options:
- A Related Products Number – Total number of the displayed related products
- A Related Products Columns – Number of columns.
- Order by – Possible values: Random, Date, Title, ID, Modified, Menu order, and Price.
- Order – Ignored if order by “Random” is selected in “Order by”. Possible values: Ascending or Descending.
- The Relate by Category – Relate by current product’s category.
- Relate by Tag – Relate by current product’s tag.
- Relate by Product Attribute – Relate by current product’s attribute.
- Relate Manually.
- Override Categories and Tags.
- Hide Related Products.
- Change Related Products Position
Buy It Now
24.99$ / Yr
- Use it for Single Site
- Basic Support
34.99$ / Yr
- Use it for 5 Sites
- Priority Support
44.99$ / Yr
- Use it for Unlimited Sites
- Premium Support in less then 24 hours
What Our Clients Say
Here’s what our customers feel about our products!
It is a useful plugin with all the required options. So that no time wasted in choosing the related products for individuals. I’m very satisfied.
Excellent plugin. I did everything I wanted without a problem, easy to set up. Works well!
I purchased a premium version and it works excellent. It is helpful to my site.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here is a list of some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
We want to be able to manually add related products to some products but allow other products to follow the default woocommerce random selection from the displayed product’s allocated category, are this possible?
Yes, that is possible. When you enable “Relate manually” option, then new “Related Products” Meta box is added to each product’s edit page. If you leave “Enable” option in that meta box in its default state (i.e. “No”) then this product will use standard WooCommerce related products (i.e. by category and/or tag). If you set “Enable” option to “Yes”, then it will override the default related products for this product.
I’m relating products by attribute, but i’m still seeing products related by category on frontend.
Please check if there are any products to relate to by chosen attribute. If your product is the only one with this attribute, then WooCommerce will show other products (e.g. related by category) instead.
Do you have refund policy?
Yes. We can give you a 100% refund if our support team can’t resolve your issues.
What are the payment options available?
You can pay us through the Credit Card or Paypal.
You must log in to submit a review.