Looking for the best WooCommerce plugins? In this article, we are reviewing some of the top WooCommerce plugins to help you increase your sales, get more traffic on your WooCommerce store, and provide your customers with a better experience.
What is WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is undoubtedly one of the best eCommerce platforms. It is a fast-growing eCommerce platform that is helping a number of businesses to maximize their profitability.
Although WooCommerce is the finest eCommerce platform, WooCommerce doesn't have some crucial features that are a must for an online business. Thankfully, there are many plugins that you can use to make your online store more advanced, functional, and efficient.
What To Think About When Picking The Best WooCommerce Plugins
Below are many of the best WooCommerce plugins that are available today! At the same time, they are only helpful to you if they can add value to your customers or your business.
When going through the list of plugins, ask yourself "how can this add value to my customers".
If you are able to come up with a good answer then it may be a plugin to check out and possibly install onto your own website.
OptinMonster is a great plugin that helps you convert your visitors into paying customers and subscribers. OptinMonster is great for lead generation and has integrations with almost all the leading email marketing services. The powerful features like targeting and segmentation allow you to send personalized emails to your customers depending upon their likes and dislikes. This helps you to increase user engagement as well as sales.
- The coupon wheel option can help you increase your sales by up to 40%
- Allows geolocation targeting
- Offers unlimited campaign customization features
- Campaign triggers help you to attract your customers
- Advanced Exit-Intent Technology.
- Set up is complicated
Click here for our full OptinMonster Review
WooCommerce Attribute Swatches
You see them all the time in clothing stores, and stores that sell utility items. Swatches show the colors that this item is available for purchase in. We have tried multiple color swatch plugins and we believe this is the best color swatch plugin on the market because of its clean design and ability to customize. This plugin may be perfect for your WooCommerce site.
- Clean design and easily customizable
- Gives the ability to show custom color swatch images
- Swatch name shows up on category and product pages
- If a product has over seven swatches it doesn't look professional
- No ability to switch between color and image swatches
Click here for our full WooCommerce Attribute Swatches plugin review
ReferralCandy is basically a referral program for the customers. This plugin can help you to boost your sales very quickly. Not only with WooCommerce but this plugin has powerful integrations with Amazon, Shopify, Magento, Webstore, and many more. It is very simple to use. All you need to do is to set up your referral program, set the rewards, and launch it.
- Easy to navigate advanced dashboards
- Offers reports of each campaign
- Helps to attract new customers
- Allows you to build strong customer relationships
- Provides better shopping experience to the users
- Requires a developer for setting up
Live Chat Plugin
Live Chat is a great plugin for Woocommerce. It aims at providing a better experience to your customers by offering them a live chat option. Using it, your customers can resolve their issues and learn more about your product or service very quickly. This is a very useful feature from a customer's point of view. This plugin is also free to use.
- Increases customer engagement
- Provides a better experience to the customers
- Helps you to manage your customers in a better way
- Helps you to grow your sales
- Plugin freezes for some customers
As the name suggests, WPForms is a contact form plugin that is very important for an ecommerce store. A contact page is basically used for keeping the customers engaged and satisfied. You can answer and resolve their queries in a better way. By using this plugin, you can create contact forms, order forms, surveys in just a few minutes. Moreover, it offers a user-friendly interface, so using it will not be tough at all.
- Easy to use
- Allows you to make contact forms, order forms, and online surveys
- Helps you to respond to your customers quickly and efficiently
- Provides a better experience to the customers
- May need help from a developer
Stripe for Woocommerce
Stripe is a payment gateway that supports up to 30 currencies.
WooCommerce used to support only one payment gateway which is PayPal. But the downside of this gateway is that the customers are diverted to the external websites in order to make a payment. But with Stripe, you can collect payments in a number of currencies and in multiple payment options with ease. The best thing is, it is free of charge and it's very easy to setup an account.
Also, the installation and configuration of the Stripe plugin are very easy. You can install it at the time of your WooCommerce installation itself. Once you've installed it, your store is able to accept payments.
- Easy to use
- Easy to Install
- Available for free
- Allows you to collect payments in multiple currencies
- Supports multiple payment methods
- On the downside, Stripe is not available globally. It works in just 30 countries. But the good news is, these 30 are the major countries including the US and UK.
- Some high-risk products and subscriptions might have issues.
MonsterInsights is one of the best Google Analytics plugins for websites. It tracks your customers to know their interests and behaviors. You will get a detailed report about how they are interacting with your online store. To serve this purpose, the plugin comes with a powerful add-on that tracks the performance of your eCommerce website.
- You can easily track your sales and performance
- If offers you an opportunity to improve your marketing strategies
- Helps you to launch better campaigns
- Offers deep insight into the analytics; you will be able to know what are the most and least popular products in your online store
- Though there is a free version, it is limited
- Comparatively expensive
AffiliateWP is a powerful plugin for affiliate programs. By using it, you can boost your profitability by running fully-fledged affiliate programs in your store. It helps you to gain more traffic, make your site more visible in the search results, and generate a lot more revenue from your WooCommerce store.
- Provides excellent customer support
- Present detailed reports
- Comes with advanced affiliate features
- Slightly expensive
Facebook For WooCommerce
This is the offical plugin from Facebook. Facebook is indeed the best platform to promote your online business and grow an audience. This plugin helps you to connect your store to Facebook. Using it, you can create an online shop on your Facebook page, upload product catalogs, install Pixel's, and run Facebook ads to a targeted audience.
It helps you to build strong business relationships with your customers, increase your visibility, find new audiences, and boost your sales. Using it, you will help you reach a large number of potential customers.
- Simple to use
- Offers campaign reports
- Helps you to attract more customers
- Allows you to run dynamic ads
- Helps you to generate more traffic
- Initial set-up can be difficult
WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration
Google Analytics integration plugin is very useful for multiple reasons. It provides you with all the data you need to track the performance of your WooCommerce store. By using it, you will be able to know about your traffic sources and the popularity of your products. By using the valuable data, you can frame your marketing strategies accordingly to maximize your profit.
With the free plan you can setup event tracking and basic Google analytics integration. We recommend this. Recently we've also been starting to use "Pixel My Site" which has a suite of tracking integrations and also works well.
- Helps in understanding the behavior and interest of your customers
- Provides full-fledged tracking data from Google Analytics
- Helps in optimizing the marketing strategies
- Helps in designing the marketing campings
- A bit pricey
- Tricky to configure
Woocommerce Smart Coupons
WooCommerce Smart Coupons plugin aims at increasing user engagement and experience. It helps your customers to apply coupons at the time of checkouts. It is simple to install and optimize. You can easily provide a better experience to your new and existing customers by allowing them to add and apply coupons while they are shopping in your online store.
- Easy to install
- Improves the customer experience
- Helps you to boost your sales
- Sometimes it freezes the site
Yoast Woocommerce SEO
If you want your site to rank in the search engine results, you will need to work on your website's SEO. You can easily do that using the Yoast Woocommerce SEO plugin. It is the most useful plugin for websites as it helps in increasing their visibility in the search engines. This plugin not only optimizes your marketing strategies but also optimizes your entire WooCommerce store as well.
It offers all the functionalities you need to stand out in the competition. It offers a much-needed boost to the businesses. So, if you're looking for some tool to improve your site's SEO, look no further than Yoast Woocommerce SEO plugin.
To learn more check out our Yoast WooCommerce SEO Review.
- Helps in increasing traffic
- Helps you make your store more visible in search engines
- Optimizes your store
- A bit expensive
- Limited social previews
Yoast SEO is also featured on our list of the best SEO plugins for WooCommerce.
This smart WooCommerce plugin allows you to add a timer to any product on your store. Timers increase sales significantly. After applying the live timer, you can select the action that you want to execute once the timer ends. These options include :
- No action at all
- Cancel the sale
- Product unavailable
- Product is out of stock
More expensive options like Deadline Funnels, which we also like, use deadlines tailored to the individual user, but these plans are much more expensive starting at $49/mo.
- Easy to install
- Great Value
- Helps in boosting your sales
- Not cookie based so timers aren't dynamic to the individual user.
Related Products Manager for WooCommerce plugin allows you to create and customize related product pages in your WooCommerce store. You can customize the displayed related product numbers, orders, columns, etc. You can customize them according to the following options:
- Relate by category
- Relate by tag
- Relate by product attribute
Further, you can also change the position and title of the related products.
- Easy to install
- Offers a user-friendly interface
- Numerous customization options for related product pages
WooCommerce Delivery Time Slots Plugin lets your customers select the date and time of the delivery according to their preference and convenience.
It facilitates them to accept their deliveries according to their needs. It offers a user-friendly interface for the administrators as well as the users. You can also manage the delivery slots from the admin area and an email will also be sent to you for confirmation about the selected slot.
You can easily configure and customize the plugin by tweaking the placement of widgets, languages, time, date, etc.
- Offers numerous customization options
- Easy to install
- Provides better experience to the customers
- Helps in establishing better business relationships
How To Know Which of the Best WooCommerce Plugins are Right for you?
All of the plugins do very different and unique things to help you increase your sales and provide a better experience for your customers.
Not all of the best WooCommerce plugins above are going to be able to help you increase your sales. Read each plugin review carefully and determine if it is a good fit for your website.
If you need help with your website's SEO then go here to learn about the best SEO plugins for WooCommerce.
Conclusion - The Best WooCommerce Plugins
These were some of the best WooCommerce plugins you can use to make your eCommerce store more functional and boost your sales to maximize your profits. Some of these plugins are easy to install and some can be a bit complicated especially if you don't have much experience. If you need help with plugin Installation, then reach out to us and we can handle it for you quickly and easily.
Don't forget that some of these plugins come with a free trial, so you can test them out free of charge.